We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within Hyundai Nishat Motor (Private Limited) referred as “HNMPL” on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. We will investigate such actions of un-authorized actions against computer systems and data with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible;.
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by HNMPL will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this HNMPL
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the HNMPL literature; and
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this HNMPL of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages
Terms & Conditions
- The terms and conditions set forth by Hyundai Nishat Private Ltd. for the deployment, access and usage of the MyHyundai application are solely up to the discretion of Hyundai Nishat Motor (Private) Limited
- The company is not liable to provide access to MyHyundai application for all Hyundai ELANTRA vehicles and withholds the right to deploy as per technical and corporate feasibility.
- In order for the services to be delivered, the mobile device or other user devices, onto which the Application is installed, must have adequate network and data service and should have appropriate operating system and software required for the application to work, and the vehicle’s AVN/infotainment should be the upgraded one with MyHyundai application and must be properly activated and installed in your vehicle with data SIM and be in a geography that has telecom network.
- Offers and packages for MyHyundai app may or may not expire without prior notice, at the discretion of the provider.